When: Sunday 8th March, 2020 6pm — 8pm
Where: The Old Hall, the Shambles, Stroud GL5 1AP
Cost: FREE ENTRY
International Women’s Day
This event will be a fundraiser in aid of GRASAC — Gloucestershire Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre and the important work that they do.
We will be joined buy a panel of exceptional women who will share a range of perspectives and solutions
- What is sexual violence? — Dr. Louise Livesey, University of Gloucestershire
- A woman’s perspective — Elizabeth and Bettie
- Media and sexual violence — Louise Tickle, journalist
- Criminal justice, pornography and sexual violence, Jess Smith, GRASAC
- What GRASAC does — Zareen Ahmed, GRASA
Chair: Jess McQuail
All welcome. Refreshments provided.